Total ... downloads.
Home > Firewalls and Security >AxCrypt 1.7.2867.0
Encrypted files have a ".axx" extension added to their names, and are shown with a new icon.
To encrypt a file, right-click it in Windows Explorer, select 'AxCrypt > Encrypt' and enter a pass phrase plus the path to an optional strong key file.
To edit or view an encrypted file - just double-click it.
To decrypt, right-click and select 'AxCrypt > Decrypt' instead, and enter the correct pass phrase plus the path to the correct key file, if used.
To encrypt to a self-decrypting .exe program, right-click and select 'AxCrypt > Encrypt Copy to .exe' . You can send these files to anyone, they do not need to have AxCrypt installed.
AxDecrypt, a stand-alone, install-free, decrypt-only version is also included.
- Add: Support build using free tools VC++ Express 2010, MSBuild etc.
- Bug: Copy Meta Info did not work in x64 version. [Internal]
- Chg: Implement installer bootstrapper to support Win32 and x64 in a single installer.
- Chg: Add OpenCandy installer offer in the private build.
- Chg: Major refactorisation of the build and dependency handling.
BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent.Download
MPCSTAR is a full package of Video Player and Codecs.Download
CometBird is a lightweight, powerful, fast web browser.Download
MSN Messenger looks like you!Download
Adobe Reader is free software that lets you open, view, search, and print.Download
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager.Download