Total ... downloads.
Home > Imaging >Google Earth 18.104.22.16805 Beta
Want to know more about a specific location? Dive right in -- Google Earth combines satellite imagery, maps and the power of Google Search to put the world's geographic information at your fingertips.
* Enhanced search, including support for:
- Clearer local business and directions search results. These now appear in full HTML in the left hand panel.
- Improved quality thresholds on search results.
- Walking directions, biking directions and transit search.
- Search layers in local business searches. In a local business search, you now see all relevant results in the 3D view, 10 results in the search panel.
- Suggest in search. As you type a search query, search suggestions appear in a drop-down menu.
- Loading search results with one click, not two.
* Improved imagery rendering, including:
- Google Earth imagery is significantly more seamless, especially at higher altitudes
- Fade-in animation for imagery as it is fetched.
- Anisotropic filtering by default.
- Improved level of detail calculation for imagery tiles.
* Unified network stack. Google Earth now uses the same network stack for imagery, vector content, balloon content and embedded browser content. This will avoid situations where imagery loads but balloon content does not display under certain proxy settings.
* Ability to share screenshots with your Google+ circles from within the Google Earth client.
* Unified Google login mechanism in the client.
* Improved performance with 3D buildings.
# Issues fixed
* Google Earth Client
- Fixed an issue where ground overlays without the tag did not render rectangles using the fill color. KML ground overlays where images fail to load will now draw rectangles using a default or user-specified fill color.
- Added the ability to create balloon HTML for locally saved images using the “Add image” button.
- Fixed proxy accessibility issues for the Google Earth Plug-in and Client.
- Added the ability to update network links in parallel on synchronous updates.
* Google Earth Browser Plug-in and API
- Fixed an issue where the Google Earth Browser Plug-in generated an “ATL 10.0” error while running on Internet Explorer versions 8 and 9.
- Fixed an issue where Google Earth Browser Plug-in wouldn’t resize on Firefox version 4 and above on Mac.
- Fixed an issue where the “-” key was not working on Google Earth Plug-in on Mac.
- Fixed an issue where the AJAX loader returned false for isSupported() on 64-bit browsers that are not supported.
- Fixed the rendering order of imagery layers added through side databases.
- Fixed an issue where 3D buildings did not update with changes in view when terrain is not visible.
Google Earth 22.214.171.12405 Beta
BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent.Download
MPCSTAR is a full package of Video Player and Codecs.Download
CometBird is a lightweight, powerful, fast web browser.Download
MSN Messenger looks like you!Download
Adobe Reader is free software that lets you open, view, search, and print.Download
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager.Download