Home > Cleaning and Tweaking >Unlocker 1.8.9
Unlocker - 215K (Freeware)
Unlocker is the solution to the following types of Windows error messages
- Cannot delete folder: It is being used by another person or program
- Cannot delete file: Access is denied
- There has been a sharing violation.
- The source or destination file may be in use.
- The file is in use by another program or user.
- Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
1. Simply right click the folder or file and select Unlocker
2. If the folder or file is locked, a window listing of lockers will appear
3. Simply click Unlock All and you are done!
- File Size:
- Mar 09, 2010
- 79573 (All versions: 165767)
- OS Support:
- Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/XP64/Vista64
- MD5 Checksum:
- Fixed bug: Handles should not be missing anymore on Windows7.
- Fixed bug: Potential conflict with regular explorer use when opening multiple files or other shell extensions such as 7-zip.
- Fixed bug: UI should now appear properly when done from clean install.
- Fixed bug: No hangs due to looping junctions should happen anymore.
- Fixed bug: Deleting junctions will not erase original files anymore.
- Fixed bug: Managing your computer on Windows 7 will not crash anymore.
- Fixed bug: Bitmap handles should not leak anymore from the shell extension.
- Fixed bug: Many other potential sources of bugs and crashes.
- Improved behavior: When deleting files they will be sent first to the recycle bin if possible, only if not possible more abrasive deletion will be used.
- Improved behavior: Unlocker can be started directly from the start menu to browse to the desired file or folder.
Provides you the best software
BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent.
MPCSTAR is a full package of Video Player and Codecs.
CometBird is a lightweight, powerful, fast web browser.
MSN Messenger looks like you!
Adobe Reader is free software that lets you open, view, search, and print.
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager.