Home > Imaging >WinSnap 4.0.7
NTWind Software - 2.32M (Shareware)
WinSnap is a small enhancement utility for taking and editing screenshots. It can easily capture windows of non-rectangular form with the background of your choice, automatically perform simple canvas transformations and coloring effects, add professional smoothing shadows in Photoshop style and more. Also, WinSnap supports variety of image formats and provides advanced auto-save features.
- Easy makes screenshots of windows with rounded corners
- WinSnap saves info about window form and adds real smoothing shadows!
- Unique "Application" mode allows you to capture all visible windows of the foreground application with one click.
- Basic coloring effects and canvas transformations.
- Advanced auto-save and auto-copy options.
- Usual keyboard and mouse control (Print Screen replacement).
- Make all this work with one 100-kb application - smaller than Paint!
Version 1 is FREE for personal, educational and non-commercial use. Version 2 and onwards is shareware.
- Default window size changed to fit widescreen monitors
- Fixed issue with unexpected capturing of charm windows on W8
- Fixed issue with updating image size on object copy/paste
- Text size is now stored independently from other objects
- Several other minor improvements and bug fixes
Provides you the best software
BitComet is a p2p file-sharing freeware fully compatible with Bittorrent.
MPCSTAR is a full package of Video Player and Codecs.
CometBird is a lightweight, powerful, fast web browser.
MSN Messenger looks like you!
Adobe Reader is free software that lets you open, view, search, and print.
WinRAR is a powerful archive manager.